Use the form below for all related travelling to Iran or shopping enquires. We will get back to you as soon possible.
- Can I get full refund for the booking fees if visa could’t be obtained? Yes. we will refund all your booking fees. Terms and condition applies*.
- Do I need to pay the whole tour amount upfront? No. You pay only 30% of the whole amount until your visa is obtained. Once your visa arrived, you need to pay the remaining amount.
- How long does it take for my visa to arrive? Within 2-3 weeks.
- Can I cancel the tour after initial payment? Only if your visa hasn’t arrived, we pay you whole amount except the visa application, postage and admin fees. Once you confirmed your booking and the whole amount is paid, regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to Persian Wonders by email or through web mail at Contact Us . Within 45 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Are all entrance fees included? Yes. Except the followings. Please note that some sites like Saad abad Complex has more than 10 places to visit. Only 2-3 section is included depending on the size. Vank Cathedral in Isfahan in not included.
- Can I request to visit a site that is not in the itinerary but I like to visit? Yes.If the place is within the area and not in a very far distance, we can organize it.
- is small group discounts different with more than one travelers rates? Yes. 4 person and over is regarded as group and greater discounts apply.
- How to pay? After confirmation, you will receive the invoice by an email. You can do the payment by bank transfer.
- Can children take the tours? Yes you have full responsibility for children under age of 18.
- Are departures guaranteed? yes. All our departures are guaranteed. If for any reason such as extreme weather conditions , natural disaster, etc your safety be in danger, we either pay back the whole amount or you can defer your journey to next available tour.
- How safe is it to travel in Iran? Iran is safe country and crimes rarely happen to foreign tourist. If your package doesn’t include full-time tour guide, we recommend you to stay within the area your tour guide recommend.
- Do I get to see all the sites and places mentioned in the itinerary? We can’t guarantee visit to all sites as some might be closed due to renovation or any other reason. Instead, we try to replace it with similar activities.
- Can the itinerary or the hotels vary? We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary – we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the hotel pages.
- How do you plant trees? We allocate some part of our tour revenues to plant trees in both Australia and Iran. Feel fee to contact us for more information.